Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Red Rock Canyon Revisited

Since I moved to the beautiful desert foothills of Red Rock Canyon, I have yearned to do a photoshoot here. My last shoot was with Bill Dobbins, and it has been seven years, when I first started competing in bodybuilding.

What I like most about Red Rock Canynon, is that there is a variety of different colored rocks and outcroppings. The red sandstone is beautiful, and matches my skin tone. I also love posing on the white rocks as well, as it reminds me of the my shoots in Albuquerque, New Mexico. No matter what I shoot or where I pose, I am always at home outside and the shoots feel more natural. I just seem to flow from pose to pose, and I find these types of shoots most fun.

This photo was taken in June, 2010. I was just getting into full swing of my summer training schedule, so I am just beginning to get leaner, and show a bit more definition.

My training is going very well, as planned, and I get better as time goes on. I just celebrated my 43rd birthday on July 26th, and I feel better now than ever. In fact, I feel that I am approaching my best years. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment