Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Big Apple

This photo was taken in my favorite city in the USA, New York City, March 2008, where I am heading early this morning.

My good friend, Saskia, and I came to the USA to attend the Arnold Classic by way of NYC, and we went to this place called the Buddha Bar. We got there pretty late and closed the place down, as you can see, there is no one in the club, but we didn't care, we had a great time. I have always wanted to visit this bar, as I have almost all of the CDs by the Buddha Bar, an eclectic mix of world music, very soothing and ambient.

Speaking of Sas, I just heard from her this past week, and she is doing well in Holland. She is a personal trainer in Kneet's Gym, where we used to train, and she is training some rockstars now! Pretty interesting. Bodybuilders have been well known to train celebrity types and rockstars in the USA. Everyone in the entertainment industry needs to look good, so it makes sense. When I visit Europe in October, there is a chance we may meet up if we can coordinate our schedules.

I just wanted to post a little blog for you all, as I need to finish packing, and I don't want to be "heavy" and "late" for my check in, so I had better get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment