Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Ok, so today, I just slept! I am gearing up for this week, ready to pound the gym very hard and aggressively. So, I needed all the beauty rest and muscle sleep I could get!

I am also scrutinizing my European tour, and sought the advice of one of my fellow Amazonian Muscle Goddess travelers. Amazingly, when I searched the prices for hotels in Europe they are still very pricey compared to the USA. And, the Euro and British Pound have been getting stronger, which means, it takes more of our Benjamins to their currency. Or, better stated, our dollar is getting weaker against other foreign currencies. What is an Amazonian Globetrotter to do?

So, I heard from my good friend, Saskia, in Holland, so with the right timing, perhaps we can visit. I do not think she is preparing for any shows.

So, I will keep my nose to the grindstone here in New Mexico until duty calls.


No comments:

Post a Comment