Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shoulder Day

This is one of my favorite shoots with physique photographer, Mike Yurkovic. What I like most about Mike's work, is that I just have to be myself, and I do not really have to pose hard, but just act natural. This trait is the epitome of what makes a photographer great, and nearly always produces high quality work, pending the model knows what she is doing. This photo was taken on Santa Monica Pier, the day after I won the Excalibur in December, 2005.

So, today I trained shoulders. I got up to nearly 200 pounds in seated military press, then did a drop set. Needless to say, my delts were on fire! This will help me do the necessary lifts of my victims for many of my video and photoshoots. That, and strong legs and back are very important for these types of lifts.

I did 45 minutes of treadmill at an incline of 12 and called it a day. Made myself a nice buffalo steak for dinner with a baked tater and a nice glass of cabernet, and life is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment