Saturday, August 22, 2009

Contemplation

Okay, so the title of this post is "Contemplation". That is what I get to do when I am home, and it's a good thing. A quiet respite from traveling around the globe. Today, I took the day off from the gym, my abs are still insanely sore from the other day, but I am going to amp up the training this week, particularly the cardio and abs. I have been eating much cleaner and on schedule, which is better than my normal routine. I did not take the day off because I think I deserve it, or that I was too sore, but here in Albuquerque, they close the gyms early on Friday through Sunday. And, since I am on this weird nocturnal schedule, I got up too late in the afternoon to get to the gym. So, I will have to get on track with shoulders tomorrow. I could train in my garage, but only in the wee hours of the morning, as it is still in the 90s here during the day and it's way too hot. Holds too much heat in there. Guess I would work up more of a sweat! Okay, off to uploading a clip to my website and doing a little webcam.

No comments:

Post a Comment